The rules are as follows:
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 5 bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
4. Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
Five facts about me:
- I am a Teen Librarian by day, though I honestly find all pubic librarian roles fun and fascinating.
- There are two other bloggers who contribute regularly here, Kat and Allie. So, I guess we're really the 5 Minute Librarians...
- This blog was the brainchild of seeing so many repeated questions on listservs and Facebook groups. Such great wisdom is shared and then lost... My goal is to capture it and share it in a quick to read format since we're all busy librarians.
- I also love to evaluate things, figure out how to do it better next time. I think that's why I write so much about social media -- there isn't much out there for libraries in particular.
- My favorite motto is "Turn challenges into opportunities!"
- Librarian Content Marketing
- What Does This Mean To Me, Laura?
- RA for All
- YA Books and More
- Sarah Reads Too Much
I wasn't sure if I could include non-book blogs, but I think it is okay since it wasn't listed in the rules. All are librarians and write really great content! Check them out!