#LibraryHappinessIs a chance to win $100 and a Sally READ poster!
ALA is running a fun campaign during library card sign-up month. From now until noon September 22nd, patrons and librarians are encouraged to share what library happiness means to them on Twitter, Instagram, or the I Love Libraries Facebook page. Tweet, post a photo, or make a short video and use the hashtag #LibraryHappinessIs. One random winner will be selected at the end of the month!
And if you aren't already participating in September's Library Card Sign-Up month, head on over to ALA's official page. Snoopy is the official spokesdog and they have lots of free goodies for you to use!
- Social Media Images and Cover Art
- Downloadable Flyers
- Sample Press Release
- Sample PSA Scripts
- Free artwork for library cards
- Free artwork for billboards
- 2 Free webinars: How to Leverage Snoopy to Run a Library-Card Sign-Up Campaign
- Free webinar: Using Door-to-door Marketing for Library Card Sign-ups
Let's all participate in the fun! How wonderful would it be to see Instagram and Twitter trending with #LibraryHappinessIs? For us, that'd be just as awesome as winning the grand prize.